Crazy High Damage ✔
Can Farm Everything ✔
2 Primary Damage Types ✔
Easy To Learn And Master ✔
❌ Expensive Gear
❌ Dangerous Playstyle
❌ Repetitive Skill Usage
❌ Somewhat Clunky Playstyle
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants may require different allocations!
- The Zeal Sorceress requires a Passion (for Zeal), Dream Helmet, and Dream Shield at a bare minimum. An Infinity on the Mercenary is also needed for this build to reach its full potential.
- A Guardian Angel or Twitchthroe is needed to achieve maximum Chance to Block on this build, providing much needed survivability. Guardian Angel also provides Faster Block Rate, making for cleaner gameplay.
- Pre-buff Enchant for a massive boost to your Fire Damage. Equip +x to Skills/Fire Skills and/or +x% Fire Skill Damage-granting items (such as those listed in "Gear Options") prior to casting Enchant.
- With an Energy Shield-focused build, you are incredibly tanky versus Physical Damage. Consider this approach if aiming to farm areas such as Worldstone Keep/Throne of Destruction, where there are often powerful melee monsters such as Death Lords or Undead Stygian Dolls.
- The Zeal Sorceress can farm virtually anything. With decent Magic Find and absurdly high Lightning-Fire hybrid Damage, this build dominates practically every Max Level Area. Even farming Uber Bosses for Hellfire Torches is highly effective on this build.
We hope you enjoy this build! Slice em' and dice em' with a Sorceress' fury!
Written by DarkHumility
Reviewed by MacroBioBoi
Updated to Patch 2.4