Chill Gameplay ✔
Can Be Very Tanky ✔
Plenty Of Gearing Options ✔
Easy To Learn Difficult To Master ✔
❌ Gear Dependent
❌ Repetitive Gameplay
❌ Can Feel A Bit Clunky
❌ Slow Against Physical Immunes
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Put enough Stat Points into Strength and Dexterity to wear gear and any remaining Stat Points into Vitality.
- Keep your Battle Command, Battle Orders, and Shout buffs up at all times.
- Use Teleport and Leap Attack to move around obstacles.
- Utilize Grim Ward in confined areas to deal additional damage.
- Position yourself well during combat staying and beware of Mana Burn monsters, dangerous amounts of mobs, enemy movements Auras.
- Small triangles for big single target DPS and large sweeping movements against danger.
- Always remember that you CANNOT use Potions while spinning!
- Have fun!
We hope you enjoy the build! We also hope that you are immune to being dizzy because this build is all about spinning to win! It can be very satisfying to both phase in and out of mobs while dealing damage to them.
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by Teo1904
Updated to Patch 2.4 - Changed Skills - Adjusted Gear Options - Added Grim Ward Playstyle Change - Rework all the Build Varients - Took out some extra Mana Burn warnings - Summary rewording for Grim Ward