Very Tanky ✔
Fast Paced ✔
Unique Playstyle ✔
Rewards Excellent Gameplay ✔
❌ Very Gear Dependent
❌ Dangerous Melee Combat
❌ Not The Best Act Boss Killer
❌ Very Technical And Difficult Gameplay
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Allocate enough Strength and Dexterity to equip your gear. Put any remaining Stat Points into Vitality.
- Pre-Buff yourself in this order: 2xBattle Command, Battle Orders, Fade, then activate Venom
- Make sure to refresh your buffs whenever they run out!
- Before using Whirlwind, place some Death Sentry Traps, so they can immediately work when you start killing monsters.
- Use Whirlwind in short distances through your enemies or in long strides along the sides of big monster packs.
Chaos gives you the unique opportunity to use an off Class Skill in a build. This is especially great because the Assassin lacks build variety!
Written by Teo1904
Reviewed by Raxxanterax
Updated to Patch 2.4 - Nothing changed for this build