Virtually everything, including Uber Bosses, is absolutely massacred by her huge mangy paws. Also, the Werebear transformation grants bonus Life and Defense, making this Sorceress quite tanky. All of this on top of solid mobility from Teleport make the Bear Sorceress an incredibly powerful, interesting and fun build to play. A major drawback of this Frankenstein-like creation is that it is extremely expensive: multiple aforementioned high-end Runewords are required for this build to work. However, If you can manage to acquire the necessary gear, the game is going to get spanked - literally.
This build guide assumes you have a Character at Level 75 before transitioning to it. Check out our Sorceress Leveling Guide and our General Leveling Strategies to reach Level 75.
You Are A Bear ✔
Can Farm Everything ✔
2 Primary Damage Types ✔
Crazy Single Target Damage ✔
❌ Dangerous Playstyle
❌ Extremely Expensive
❌ Squishy Out Of Bear Form
❌ Somewhat Clunky Playstyle
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants may require different allocations!
- The Bear Sorceress requires a Beast and both a Dream Helmet and Dream Shield at a "bear" minimum. An Infinity on the Mercenary is needed to give this build its insane power.
- Achieve maximum Chance to Block (75%) with the help of Guardian Angel to take advantage of the fact that your Attacks cannot be interrupted as a Werebear.
- Remember to cast Enchant, Frozen Armor, and Energy Shield on your + to Skills-granting Weapon-Swap prior to Teleporting and transforming into a Werebear.
- Teleport on Weapon-Swap using your Spirit for improved Faster Cast Rate.
- The Bear Sorceress can farm virtually anything. With both good Magic Find and absurdly high Lightning-Fire hybrid Damage, this build dominates nearly every Max Level Area. Even farming Uber Bosses for Hellfire Torches is highly effective on this build.
We hope you enjoy this build! Spank the game at lightning speed with this one-shot wonder! Just remember...she isn't a cuddly teddy bear. She's ferocious!
Written by DarkHumility
Reviewed by MacroBioBoi
Updated to Patch 2.4