Cutting down countless demons...bringing death from afar...the machine gun of Sanctuary...announcing...the Strafe Amazon! Firing several arrows in the blink of an eye, this Amazon guns down dense monster packs with ease. Al Capone only wishes he had this kind of firepower!
Easy to play, the Strafe Amazon primarily uses Strafe to eliminate enemies with an outpouring of Physical Damage. Strong in River of Flame, Chaos Sanctuary, Worldstone Keep, and The Pit, this build dominates Farming Spots with high mob density and narrower corridors. Powerful Bows and Crossbows such as Faith, Windforce, and Buriza-Do Kyanon do the job. The Fanaticism, Might, and Concentration Aura trifecta takes this build to the next level.
With Atma's Scarab providing a fairly reliable source of Amplify Damage, the Strafe Amazon can even destroy monsters in a High Player Count game (/7-8Players in Single Player) and deal with monsters that are Physical Immune. At her full potential, even though she can be difficult to gear, this lady is straight gangsta!
Safely Attacks From Afar ✔
Great In Narrow Corridors ✔
Easy To Learn And Master ✔
Destroys Dense Monster Packs ✔
❌ Inconsistent Damage Output
❌ Only 1 Primary Damage Type
❌ Cannot Move While Attacking
❌ Requires GG Gear For Full Potential
Put 1 Skill Point into each of the following Skills:
2. Slow Missiles
Put 3-5 Skill Points into each of the following Skills:
2. Multiple Shot
Max out the following Skills in this order:
2. Critical Strike (Almost Max Out)
4. Guided Arrow
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants may require different allocations!
Allocate enough Stat Points into Strength to equip all of your gear. Take into account how much Strength your gear provides when equipped.
Allocate the majority of Stat Points into Dexterity for additional Physical Damage on ranged attacks
Allocate any remaining Stat Points into Vitality after meeting Strength, Dexterity, and Energy requirements.
Do not allocate any Stat Points into Energy. Mana costs are covered by “x% Mana stolen per hit” on your gear.
- In the late-game, the Fanaticism (Faith), Might (Act 2 Nightmare Offensive Mercenary), Concentration (Pride equipped on the Mercenary) Triple Aura threat makes the Strafe Amazon a monster.
- On a budget, make use of Buriza-Do Kyanon's high damage when upgraded using the Horadric Cube Recipe. Still try to obtain an Atma's Scarab for that all important Amplify Damage proc.
- Avoid becoming surrounded! Make use of your Harmony on Weapon-Swap and Valkyrie and/or Decoy to safely reposition away from dangerous situations.
- Farm high or Max Level Areas with high mob density and narrow(ish) corridors for maximum effect.
- Running Chaos Sanctuary is one of the Strafe Amazon's specialties. She is fully capable of carrying Chaos in a full game with the Standard Build.
We hope you enjoy this build! Run the streets of Chaos Sanctuary and gun 'em down like you are the Godmother. Say hello to her little friend!
Written by DarkHumility
Reviewed by Teo1904 and Lexyu