Very Tanky ✔
Cheap Starting Gear ✔
Effective Against Uber Bosses ✔
Great Late Game Gear Options ✔
❌ Clunky Early Game Mechanics
❌ Only Has A Single Damage Type
❌ Good Mobility Requires Teleport
❌ Few Skill Actions and Very Repetitive
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Keep your Battle Command, Battle Orders, Holy Shield and Fade buffs up at all times.
- Allocate enough Dexterity for 75% Chance to Block.
- Position yourself well during combat and pay attention to the monster’s positioning and movements.
- Whenever attacking with Smite make sure Fanaticism is on to deal maximum damage.
- Use Zeal against large amounts of mobs.
- Make sure Life Tap is always on the target you're attacking to ensure safety.
- Crushing Blow, Open Wounds, Resistances and Cannot Be Frozen are your most important stats.
- Have fun!
We hope you enjoy this build! It can be extremely satisfying and rewarding once you take down your first Uber. There is nothing like absolutely melting the hardest bosses in the game!
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by Lexyu
Updated to Patch 2.4 - Added Wisdom Runeword to Starter Variant