Very Tanky ✔
Unique Playstyle ✔
Has High Survivability ✔
❌ Requires Niche Gear
❌ Limited Farming Spots
❌ Only Really Excels In End Game
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Remember to consistently re cast your Heart of Wolverine, Oak Sage, and Summon Grizzly.
- Keep Feral Rage stacks fully charged for maximum efficiency.
- Attack with Rabies in a "tag you're it" style. Ideally monsters are clumped up for it to spread around.
- If you need more DPS then use Feral Rage and Fury for additional Physical Damage.
- Use your Mercenary as an enticing piñata, making enemies group up and hit him to increase the chance of Lower Resist procs and deal with Poison Immunes.
- Keep your Battle Command and Battle Orders up at all times.
I hope you enjoy this build and unique playstyle as much as I have in the past. Watching the Poison spread across cows is quite satisfying as they Moo at you. Enjoy biting and spreading Rabies to your enemies!
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by Teo1904
Updated to Patch 2.4 - Changed Death's Web to Main Variant - Added Gear Options - Changed Mercenary