Relatively Safe ✔
Beginner Friendly ✔
Excellent Cow Farmer ✔
Multiple Damage Types ✔
❌ Can Lack Mobility
❌ Repetitive Gameplay
❌ Limited Farming Areas
❌ Expensive Top End Gear
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Put enough Stat Points into Strength and Dexterity to wear gear, and any remaining Stat Points into Vitality.
- Keep your Battle Command, Battle Orders and Valkyrie up at all times.
- Keep your distance during combat and pay attention to the enemy’s positioning and movements as they approach you.
- Group up large quantities of monsters before casting Plague Javelin. Walk them through the Poison Cloud for maximum damage.
- At the beginning of each run, buff yourself by swapping to Call to Arms and cast Battle Command then Valkyrie if desired. Cast Battle Command again followed by Battle Orders. Switch back to your main setup.
- Use your Mercenary as an enticing piñata, making enemies group up and hit him to increase the chance of Lower Resist procs.
- Use Charged Strike and your Mercenary against Poison Immunes.
- Utilize Valkyrie, Decoy, and SlowMissiles in dangerous situations.
- Insight Scythe Mercenary solves your Mana problems in early stages.
- Have fun!
I hope you enjoy this build! This is a fast paced and engaging cow farmer. Enjoy making steak!
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by Macrobioboi
Updated to Patch 2.4