The Poison Javelin Amazon primarily focuses on dealing Poison Damage and Damage Over Time (DOT) which is great for being able to attack and move on to other targets adding a consistent flow of gameplay. This build specializes in farming The Secret Cow Level which is a very dense and weak to Poison Damage area. Unfortunately there is not much variety of farming spots beyond this specialization.
The Standard Variant uses Jab for Physical Damage and 2 different Poison Damage Skills Plague Javelin for mass Area Of Effect (AOE) and Poison Javelin for linear AOE. Our Passive Skills such as Decoy and Valkyrie provide us with decent survivability and allow us to keep a distance from our enemies. In addition to protection, the Mercenary also increases our Physical Damage with his Might Aura.
This build guide assumes you have a Character at Level 75 before transitioning to it. Check out our Amazon Leveling Guide and our General Leveling Strategies to reach Level 75.
Relatively Safe ✔
Beginner Friendly ✔
Nice Flowing Playstyle ✔
Poison And Physical Damage ✔
Very Consistent With Cow Farming ✔
❌ Slow Build
❌ Can Lack Mobility
❌ Repetitive Gameplay
❌ Limited Farming Areas
❌ Lots Of Poison Immunes
This is the Skill Point allocation for the Poison Javelin Amazon.
Put 1 Skill Point into each of the following Skills:
1. Critical Strike
Max out the following Skills in this order:
2. Poison Javelin
Distribute remaining Skill Points evenly into:
In this build, we allocate enough Stat Points to Strength to equip all of our gear. Be mindful of how much Strength your gear needs and how much it provides when equipped.
After you put your points into Strength and Dexterity, make sure to check if it is recommended to put Stat Points into Energy. Meet the suggested amount of Energy and put any remaining Stat Points into Vitality.
In this build, we allocate enough Dexterity to equip all of our gear. Be mindful of how much Dexterity your gear needs and how much it provides when equipped.
In this build, we don't allocate any Stat Points into Energy. This build gets enough Mana from gear, buffs, Charms, and Mana Potions.
- Put enough Stat Points into Strength and Dexterity to wear gear and any remaining Stat Points into Vitality.
- Keep your Battle Command, Battle Orders and Valkyrie up at all times.
- Keep your distance during combat and pay attention to the enemy’s positioning and movements.
- Group up large quantities of monsters and walk them through the Poison clouds from Poison Javelin or Plague Javelin for maximum damage.
- Use Jab, and your Mercenary against Poison Immunes.
- Use Valkyrie or Decoy in dangerous situations.
- Insight Scythe Mercenary solves your Mana problems in early stages.
- Have fun!
Guide by BTNeandertha1
I hope you enjoy this build! This is a fast paced and engaging cow farmer. Enjoy making steak!