Very Tanky ✔
Multiple Damage Sources ✔
Incredibly Unique Gameplay ✔
❌ Requires Build Up For Damage
❌ Hard To View Charges In Combat
❌ Lots Of Hotkeys For Optimal Gameplay
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Use Phoenix Strike to build up Charges to the elemental effects you want to expend with your Finishing Move. Different combinations are expended depending on the Finisher (e.g. Dragon Claw vs Dragon Tail).
- Place 1-2 Death Sentrys after the first monster dies to blow up the surrounding mobs with Corpse Explosion.
- Keep your Mercenary close by for the Infinity Aura and additional DPS.
- Utilize Dragon Flight on enemy targets for mobility, similar to Teleport.
- Keep up Fade / Burst of Speed and Shadow Warrior at all times.
- Handle different Immunes with Fists of Fire, Claws of Thunder, Blades of Ice and the different Charges from Phoenix Strike.
- Cloak of Shadows, Mindblast, Shadow Master and Charge 3 of Phoenix Strike are our sources Crowd Control.
- Battle Command + Battle Orders boost your survivability and damage output.
While Phoenix Strike may be a very niche build, the new graphical improvements and wide variety in farming spots and visual effects, make it incredibly fun! The Assassin's suite of Skills makes it a very versatile Character with easy access to powerful Crowd Control.
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by MacroBioBoi
Published with Patch 2.4