The Lightning Fury/Charged Strike Amazon, aka “Javazon”, is the most powerful and versatile Amazon build from mid-Nightmare difficulty onwards. The Javazon excels at effortlessly plowing through densely packed mobs with her Primary Skill, Lightning Fury, while simultaneously boasting unrivaled single target Damage with Charged Strike. From Cow culling to Boss melting, this build is a meat grinder. Sending waves of Lightning Bolts scattering across the screen, the Javazon really puts on a show!
The Javazon almost exclusively deals Lightning Damage with a bit of Physical Damage mixed in. With Infinity equipped on your Mercenary, Lightning becomes the element with the fewest Immunity-related issues because of its Conviction Aura. This positions the Lightning Fury Amazon as a top-tier, jack-of-all-trades loot/Experience farm power house in the late-game. This build is also one of the strongest starting options due to Lightning Fury's insane clear speed. However, because most Hell areas contain Lightning Immune monsters, farming options are limited until you have access to Infinity.
#1 Boss Destroyer ✔
Easy To Learn And Master ✔
Top-Tier Density Destroyer ✔
Clears All Content In Late-Game ✔
❌ Repetitive Skill Usage
❌ Slow Cast Animations
❌ Lack Of Damage Type Diversity
❌ Requires GG Gear For Full Potential
The Lightning Fury Amazon primarily puts Skill Points into the Javelin and Spear Tree.
Put 1 Skill Point into each of the following Skills:
3. Slow Missiles
Max out the following Skills in this order:
1. Lightning Fury
2. Charged Strike
3. Lightning Strike
4. Power Strike
5. Lightning Bolt
Put additional Skill Points into Pierce if not using Razortail.
In this build, we allocate enough Stat Points to Strength to equip all of our gear. Be mindful of how much Strength your gear needs and how much it provides when equipped.
After you put your Stat Points into Strength and Dexterity, make sure to check if it is recommended to put Stat Points into Energy. Meet the suggested amount of Energy and put any remaining Stat Points into Vitality.
In this build, we allocate enough Dexterity to equip all of our gear. Be mindful of how much Dexterity your gear needs and how much it provides when equipped.
In this build, we don't put any Stat Points into Energy. We cover our Mana costs by having enough % Mana stolen per hit and/or Mana after each Kill from our gear, using Mana Potions, or by swapping to Phoenix for its Redemption Aura.
- The Lightning Fury Amazon or "Javazon" is the overall strongest Amazon build in both the early and late-game, destroying both high-density mobs and Bosses alike. Take advantage of high mob density areas/spawns with Lightning Fury and evaporate Bosses with Charged Strike.
- With Lightning Damage Hell is for the taking after equipping Infinity on your Mercenary.
- Building a Javazon requires a fine balance between Increased Attack Speed, Faster Cast Rate, +x to Skills, -x% to Enemy Lightning Resistance, Life/Mana sustain, and survivability stats.
- The Lightning Fury Amazon is arguably the #1 The Secret Cow Level farmer and the fastest Baal killer. Take advantage of these Farming Spots to get maximum value from this build.
- Remember to Repair and/or swap out your Javelins!
Guide by DarkHumility
We hope you enjoy this build! Get Cow tipping for Ber Runes. Dominate Baal Runs! Nothing can stand between you and your loot on a Lightning Fury/Charged Strike Amazon.