Very Tanky ✔
Great Self-Sustain ✔
Fast Paced Action ✔
Engaging Melee Combat ✔
Low Investment To Start ✔
❌ Limited Farming Areas
❌ Starter Struggles In Hell
❌ Susceptible To Ranged Enemies
❌ Struggles On High Player Counts
❌ Extremely High Investment Possible
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Use Charge, vigor and teleport to move around quickly.
- Activate holy Shield at the start of each farming session to increase your % Chance to Block.
- Let your enemies feel the fire with Zeal. This is the best option for both multiple and single targets.
- Switch to fanaticism to deal with Immune to Fire monsters and skip enemies that also are Immune to Physical.
- Keep your Mercenary close to apply conviction to enemies you are fighting on the standard variant of this build.
- Try out the double dragon + hand of justice when you have enough currency for it!
The Holy Fire Paladin is a great alternative to the pure Physical Damage Zealer. It is amazing to play a build where enemies perish from your mere presence!
Written by Teo1904
Reviewed by MacroBioBoi
Added on Patch 2.4