Beginner Friendly ✔
Fairly Chill Gameplay ✔
Best Way To Get Gold ✔
Large Potential For Drops ✔
❌ Somewhat Squishy
❌ Repetitive Gameplay
❌ Can Feel A Bit Clunky
❌ No Variety in Farming Locations
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Put enough Stat Points into Strength and Dexterity to wear gear and remaining Stat Points into Vitality.
- Keep your Battle Command, Battle Orders, and Shout buffs up at all times.
- Use Teleport and Leap Attack to move around obstacles and reposition your Mercenary.
- Use Durance of Hate Level 1 entrance to reposition your Mercenary.
- Leap, Leap, and Leap
- Use your Mercenary as much as possible to get the final killing blow for maximum Gold.
- Have fun!
We hope you enjoy this build! It can be a nice change of pace once you get a feel for it. Enjoy screaming, leaping, and bashing your enemies to death for Gold!
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by Teo1904
Updated to Patch 2.4 - Minor Skills section adjustments - Added Gear Options - Reworked Build Varients