Great Boss Farmer ✔
Great Ladder Starter ✔
Fast Paced Playstyle ✔
Can Stack A Lot of Magic Find ✔
Lots of Endgame Gear Options ✔
❌ Very Squishy
❌ Slow Against Cold Immunes
❌ Takes Some Getting Used To
❌ Specific Breakpoints Are Crucial
❌ Damage Falls Off With More Players
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Keep your Battle Command, Battle Orders and Frozen Armor buffs up at all times.
- Use Telekinesis any time you can to save time.
- Put enough Stat Points into Strength to wear gear and remaining Stat Points go into Energy.
- Position yourself well during combat for optimal damage with Frozen Orb and pay attention to the enemy’s positioning, movements, and Auras.
- For big damage, make the Frozen Orb explode inside your targets.
- Use Wand of Lower Resistance and your Mercenary with Infinity Giant Thresher against Cold Immunes.
- Keep a bit of distance and use Glacial Spike in dangerous situations to freeze targets.
- Insight on your Mercenary solves your Mana problems in early stages.
- Have fun!
We hope you enjoy this build! It can be a very fun way to farm with icy explosions. Once you get practiced with it the early game boss farming can be very rewarding. Have fun out there!
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by Lexyu, MacroBioBoi
Updated to Patch 2.4 - Added Gear Options - Added Farming Spots - Added Hydra Variant