Uber Variant ✔
High Mobility ✔
Fast Paced Gameplay ✔
Plenty Of Gearing Options ✔
❌ Gear Dependent
❌ Repetitive Gameplay
❌ Can Feel A Bit Clunky
❌ Slow Against Physical Immunes
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Enough Strength and Dexterity to wear gear and put remaining Stat Points into Vitality.
- Keep your Battle Command, Battle Orders, and Shout buffs up at all times.
- Use Teleport and Leap Attack to move around obstacles.
- Take note of your surroundings before fully sending into an area. Beware of enemy Auras, movements, and positioning.
- Generate Frenzy stacks and use Double Swing for big single target DPS.
- Utilize Grim Ward in confined areas to deal additional damage.
- Have fun!
This build can be a ton of fun with its ability to ZOOM around the map with all your Frenzy Stacks and additional movement speed. You'll notice that sometimes you move so fast that it can be difficult to target enemies!
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by Teo1904
Updated to Patch 2.4 - Reworded Introduction - Reworked Skills section - Added Gear Options - Added Farming Spots - Playstyle added Grim Ward - Reworked all Build Variants - Reworked Summary and added Grim Ward