High Mobility ✔
Fast Paced Play Style ✔
Excels In New Level 85 Areas ✔
❌ Requires High APM
❌ Repetitive Skill Usage
❌ Complicated Skill Mechanics
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Cast battlecommand and battleorders before you cast holyshield at the beginning of your farming session. Refresh the buffs as needed on longer sessions.
- fistoftheheavens is an amazing single-target Skill when boosted by conviction. It has the fewest Immune monsters to deal with. It also shreds high densities of Undead/Demon monster types.
- The Tri-Bryd Variant gains a 14,000 Damage blessedhammer, and equips Heaven's Light + gorerider to gain 48% Chance to Crushing Blow. This version of the build can clear all content and quickly kill Bosses as well.
- Your ability to Elite Snipe, and decimate Undead/Demon type monsters with holybolt gives you an unfair advantage at a massive range. Use this to your advantage.
- Both the fistoftheheavens and holybolt variants slot very well into group play. This versatility between Single and Multiplayer makes for a very fun build to pilot.
- You have the ability to carry group play with the holybolt support variant. When the group's done playing, go smash through Areas like the Crypt, Mausoleum and the Stony Tomb.
The FoHdin really brings a unique and rewarding gameplay experience to anyone that's willing to master this build. Whether it's shredding through hordes of Undead/Demons, or targeting Elites from max range, you're sure to be one of the most unique D2R builds in any game!
In Bocca al Lupo!
Written by MacroBioBoi
Reviewed by Teo1904
Updated for Patch 2.4