The Fire Claws Druid is able to shape-shift into a powerful Werebear or Werewolf. In these forms, he mauls down enemies with mighty claws. And he is not limited to dealing Physical Damage! Fire Claws call upon nature's elements to imbue his claws with massive Fire Damage to annihilate anything that crosses the Druid's path.
His high Life pool combined with his ability to stun In shape-shifted form, the Druid has a MASSIVE Life Pool and access to the powerful Crowd Control Skill Shock Wave. This combination of survivability and CC allows the Druid to safely handle most situations.
This build is limited in Area of Effect clear due to the single target nature of Fire Claws. Fissure can provide some AoE clear but requires you to cancel your transformation, which feels clunky.
Very Tanky ✔
Many Farming Options ✔
High Single Target Damage ✔
We Get To Be An Awesome Bear ✔
❌ Bad Season Starter
❌ Clunky And Slow Mobility
❌ Single Target Melee Attacks
❌ High-End Gear Requirements
Put 1 Skill Point into each of the following Skills:
1. Oak Sage
2. Summon Grizzly
5. Shock Wave
Max out the following Skills in this order:
1. Fire Claws
4. Molten Boulder
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
Allocate enough Stat Points into Strength to equip all of your gear. Take into account how much Strength your gear provides when equipped.
Allocate enough Stat Points into Dexterity to equip all of your gear. Take into account how much Dexterity your gear provides when equipped.
Allocate any remaining Stat Points into Vitality after meeting Strength, Dexterity and Energy requirements.
Do not allocate any Stat Points into Energy. Mana costs are covered by “x% Mana Stolen per Hit” or “+x Mana after each Kill” on gear.
- Allocate enough Stat Points into Strength and Dexterity to wear your gear. Put remaining points into Vitality.
- Use a Gemmed Phase Blade with 115% or 120% Increased Attack Speed for the highest Breakpoint!
- Summon Oak Sage or Heart of Wolverine and keep the spirit up at all times.
- Use Feral Rage in Werewolf to increase movement speed until you have access to Enigma.
- Utilize the Stun effect of Shock Wave in Werebear-form.
- Focus your efforts on Elite Group bosses as Fire Claws is a single-target ability. You can switch out of your shape-shift-form to cast Fissure to add Area of Effect damage.
The Fire Claws Druid is a powerhouse when it comes to single-target damage. With some practice, you can utilize the synergies to add AoE-damage and increase your efficiency, which feels very rewarding!
Written by Teo1904
Reviewed by MacroBioBoi