Very Flexible ✔
Beginner Friendly ✔
Engaging Playstyle ✔
Immunities Are Not A Problem ✔
❌ Not A Starter Build
❌ Relies On High Tier Items
❌ Not A Great Act Boss Farmer
❌ Weak Against High Life Targets
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- Allocate enough Stat Points into Strength and Dexterity to equip your gear. Put remaining points into Vitality.
- Blow up boss monsters with Fire Blast and use Death Sentry for collateral damage. Lightning Sentry deals with Immune to Fire monsters.
- Position your Mercenary close to enemies you are fighting to apply his Conviction Aura.
- Pre-Buff yourself in this order: 2xBattle Command, Battle Orders and Burst of Speed, orFade
- Make sure to refresh your buffs whenever they run out!
The Fire Blast Assassin is a unique take for a Trapsin. Making use of a Skill you can aim yourself feels very rewarding when executed well. Enjoy this engaging Magic Find build!
Written by Teo1904
Reviewed by Lexyu, MacroBioBoi
Updated to Patch 2.4 - Added Starter + Damage variant - Change Skill Trees to only use 1 point in Death Sentry - Added Flickering Flame as primary Helmet - Added more gear options - Changed Mercenary to Might Aura to not shatter corpses - Changed Introduction - Added a few lines to playstyle