The Enchant Sorceress also known as the Enchantress has been one of the most iconic support characters to help people start their leveling journey. The character's primary goal is to use Enchant to boost your ally's damage. This is especially good with leveling brand-new characters using a Raven Claw for massive Area Of Effect (AOE). Typically, you make games for people to level in while opening up The Secret Cow Level then using a high Skill Level Enchant for them. While the Enchantress is not typically built for combat, we have enough invested into Fire Skills to kill monsters with Meteor. With a decent Faster Cast Rate Breakpoint and the use of the Skill Teleport, you can farm some main bosses such as Andariel and Mephisto. Refer to the Meteor Sorceress Guide to find out more on utilizing Meteor in a build.
Great Support ✔
Simple Playstyle ✔
Has Farming Options ✔
❌ Not Built For Combat
❌ Not A Very Active Build
❌ Limited Farming Locations
Put 1 Skill Point into each of the following Skills:
1. Frozen Armor
2. Static Field
Max out the following Skills in this order:
3. Fire Mastery
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
Allocate enough Stat Points into Strength to equip all of your gear. Take into account how much Strength your gear provides when equipped.
Allocate enough Stat Points into Dexterity to equip all of your gear. Take into account how much Dexterity your gear provides when equipped.
Allocate any remaining Stat Points into Vitality after meeting Strength, Dexterity and Energy requirements.
Don't allocate any Stat Points into Energy. This build gets enough Mana from gear, buffs, Charms, and Mana Potions.
- Use Enchant anytime you want to boost your allies damage by targeting them individually.
- Keep your Battle Command, Battle Orders and Frozen Armor buffs up at all times for farming.
- Use Telekinesis any time you can to save time.
- Put enough Stat Points into Strength to wear gear, and all the rest goes into Vitality.
- Use Static Field and your Mercenary against Immunes.
- Use Meteor to prevent the regenerating of non Fire Immunes.
- Insight Mercenary solves your Mana problems in early stages.
- Have fun!
We hope you enjoy this build! It always feels good helping out the community with buffs and making people have a more fun gaming experience!
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by Lexyu