The Druid Leveling Guide provides you with all the necessary information to get your favorite Character started!
Not every Skill is suitable to be used during early leveling for three reasons:
- Only a number of Skills work well without any previously farmed gear.
- A lot of builds lack damage during the leveling phase. It can become a big struggle or even straight up impossible to progress, starting with an end game build.
- Some builds have a hard time transitioning into hell due to Immunities.
We provide you with step by step Skill trees and easily accessible items that help you in your play through. Additionally, you get tips and insights on how to deal with Immunities and the more difficult fights.
At the end of this guide you'll have a Level 75 Druid that used 1 out of the 3 respecs the game provides. You can use these to transition into your build of choice.
If you like the build at the end of this guide, check out the Tornado Hurricane Druid Guide, which continues it to the end game.
The Druid Leveling Guide utilizes Firestorm, Molten Boulder, and Fissure in Normal.
In Nightmare, he has 2 options, depending on the situation:
- Tornado + Hurricane: Damage build, strong in solo play - mediocre in Multiplayer, requires some Levels to get going
- Shock Wave + Werebear: Support build, group play only!
Hint: Below the Skill trees you have a slider which you can move around to see the Skill progression!
During the leveling process, the Druid Leveling Guide employs different playstyles depending on the Skills he has access to. This section describes the playstyle for each Skill set.
- Destroy your enemies early on with the Fire Skills Firestorm, Molten Boulder, and Fissure.
- After respecing keep your buffs and Summons up at all times:
- Cyclone Armor (Buff)
- Oak Sage (Summon / Buff Aura)
- Summon Grizzly (Summon)
- Remember to cast Hurricane any time it runs out. You can't activate it in town!
- Play around with the pathing of Tornado. It can feel a little clunky, but you can get used to it. If you struggle to hit an enemy, change your position.
- If you play the Support role, be the first in every fight so enemies are stunned when your team arrives!
- Farm The Countess in Normal and Nightmare for the key Runewords. Be careful with the item bases you buy from the vendors. Runewords do NOT work in Magic Items!
- Pick up all Druid Pelts for Skills used in this guide. (Mainly Fissure, Tornado, and Hurricane)
- Buy a Gnarled Staff of Teleportation before Level 24.
Guide by Teo1904
We hope the Druid Guide helps you to get to your endgame build of choice. While Fissure is the destroyer of worlds in Normal, and early Nightmare, Tornado, and Hurricane can feel a little clunky at times.