This build guide assumes you have a Character at Level 75 before transitioning to it. It follows the progression of our Necromancer Leveling Guide and our General Leveling Strategies to reach Level 75.
Incredible Survivability ✔
Beginner Friendly Playstyle ✔
Access To Three Damage Types ✔
❌ High Average APM
❌ Low Top End Potential
❌ Key Gear Pieces are Rare
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- bonespear is your bread and butter, learn how to maximize the number of monsters hit per Spear to maximize DPS potential.
- bonespear works best in corridors or funnels, so use boneprison to artificially create these scenarios if the farming area does not have any.
- Filling the screen with boneprison when all else fails, typically gives you the time you need to make decisions. Watch out for Ghosts and monsters whose projectiles are not stopped by Bone Prison.
- Getting stuck in a boneprison can be a death sentence. Make sure to have a source of teleport before you start making brash decisions.
- teeth and corpseexplosion bring more diversity to your damage kit and can help smooth out certain farming situations.
After you master the direct damage style of bonespear, and the Crowd Control of boneprison, there are no places the Bone Spear Necromancer can't go! Have fun smashing the legions of Diablo with Magic, the best damage type in the game!
Good luck! In bocca al lupo!
Written by MacroBioBoi
Reviewed by Teo1904
Updated to Patch 2.4 - added gear options - updated Farming Spots