High Skill Cap ✔
Fast Paced Playstyle ✔
Fire And Cold Hybrid Damage ✔
Lots Of Endgame Gear Options ✔
One Of The Best Magic Finders ✔
❌ Very Squishy
❌ Uses Expensive Charms
❌ Takes Some Getting Used To
❌ Specific Breakpoints Are Crucial
❌ Damage Drops Off With More Players
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
- 105% FCR Breakpoint is crucial for Standard play!
- Put enough Stat Points into Strength to wear gear, and all the rest goes into Vitality.
- Use Telekinesis any time you can to save time.
- Teleport quickly from place to place killing Elite Packs as you go quickly with FireBall.
- Use Blizzard against Fire Immunes.
- Insight Mercenary solves your Mana problems in early stages.
- Keep your Battle Command, Battle Orders, and Frozen Armor buffs up at all times. If Hardcore, keep up Energy Shield.
- Have fun!
We hope you enjoy this build! It can be very fun and very rewarding, especially once you get practiced with it. Decimating the enemies with FireBall in Ancient Tunnels or Stoney Tomb can be quite fun.
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by Lexyu
Updated to Patch 2.4 - Added Gear Options - Added Farming Spots - Added Energy Shield Recommendations