The Blade Assassin has a simple game-plan, be tanky and kill bosses. Using the entire Blade Skill package of Blade Fury, Blade Sentinel, and Blade Shield gets her the nickname "Bladesin." This is a very niche build that cannot farm a large amount of content. Try the Lightning Sentry Assassin for a more well-rounded build.
The Bladesin focuses on Single Target damage, but she also utilizes Death Sentry to deal AOE Fire and Physical Damage. Once you drop the first monster of a pack, the Death Sentry domino effect goes off. Fade, Cloak of Shadows, and Mindblast provide great Crowd Control and makes the Bladesin quite versatile in combat.
Very Tanky ✔
Great Boss Killer ✔
Passive Damage Sources ✔
❌ Gear Dependent
❌ Bad Density Clear
❌ Slow Build Up For Damage
Put 1 Skill Point into each of the following Skills:
1. Burst of Speed
2. Death Sentry
3. Cloak of Shadows
4. Mind Blast
5. Shadow Master
Max out the following Skills in this order:
1. Blade Fury
2. Blade Sentinel
3. Blade Shield
Note: This section provides you with the standard Stat Point allocation. Build Variants can require a different allocation!
Allocate enough Stat Points into Strength to equip all of your gear. Take into account how much Strength your gear provides when equipped.
Allocate enough Stat Points into Dexterity to equip all of your gear. Take into account how much Dexterity your gear provides when equipped.
Allocate any remaining Stat Points into Vitality after meeting Strength, Dexterity and Energy requirements.
Don't allocate any Stat Points into Energy. This build gets enough Mana from gear, buffs, Charms, and Mana Potions.
- Use Blade Fury on single targets. It's exceptionally effective against Bosses.
- Place 1-2 Death Sentrys after the first monster dies to blow up the surrounding mobs with Corpse Explosion.
- Keep your Mercenary close by for the Blessed Aim Aura and additional DPS.
- Use Blade Sentinel for supplemental damage and a pseudo-AOE affect.
- Keep up Fade, Blade Shield, Shadow Master and Venom at all times.
- Battle Command + Battle Orders boost your survivability and damage output.
- Cloak of Shadows, Mindblast, and Shadow Master are great sources of Crowd Control.
While Bladesin may be a very niche build, the new graphical improvements make it incredibly stylish! The Assassin's suite of Skills makes it a very versatile Character with easy access to powerful Crowd Control.
Written by BTNeandertha1
Reviewed by MacroBioBoi