The Amazon Leveling Guide provides you with all the necessary information to get your favorite Character started!
Not every Skill is suitable to be used during early leveling for three reasons:
- Only a number of Skills work well without any previously farmed gear.
- A lot of builds lack damage during the leveling phase. It can become a big struggle or even straight up impossible to progress starting with an end game build.
- Some builds have a hard time transitioning into hell due to Immunities.
We provide you with step by step Skill trees and easily accessible items that help you in your play through. Additionally, you get tips and insights on how to deal with Immunities and the more difficult fights.
At the end of this guide you'll have a Level 75 Amazon that used 1 out of the 3 respecs the game provides. You can use these to transition into your build of choice. If you like the final Skill build, check out the Lightning Fury Amazon Guide, which seamlessly transitions from this guide.
The Amazon Leveling Guide utilizes Poison Javelin and Exploding Arrow in Normal and transitions into Lightning Fury and Charged Strike for Nightmare and Hell.
Hint: Below the Skill trees you have a slider which you can move around to see the Skill progression!
During her Leveling phase the Amazon goes through multiple playstyles. This section describes how you should play within the stages.
- Use Javelins and Poison Javelin until Level 12.
- Use Exploding Arrow until you respec.
- The respec into Lightning Fury and Charged Strike is recommended at Level 32+.
- Farm The Countess in Normal and Nightmare for the key Runewords that are used.
- Buy a Gnarled Staff of Teleportation before Level 24.
- Buy a Wand of Lower Resistance before Level 36.
- Be careful with the item bases you buy from the vendors. Runewords do NOT work in Magic Items!
- Lightning Immunes can be a problem. Reroll Boss Affixes if you have to!
Guide by Teo1904
Playing through the campaign while blowing up everything is a lot of fun. Pick your end game build now and enjoy it!